Active members and applicants of American Maritime Officers who have not already done so are encouraged to register with the secure online AMO Plans benefits portal. Many AMO Plans participants have already successfully registered and are utilizing the new features of the site.
If you have not already registered, please use the following link to go to the portal directly, or from the AMO Plans website select the MY BENEFITS-SECURE SITE tab at the top of the page (or in the menu on a mobile device) to register.
Some of the new features now available to Active Sailing Participants:
- Work/sailing history
- STAR Center Training History
- Dependent and beneficiary information
- Securely view or submit Vacation or Medical claims (dental, optical, scholarship)
- View Benefit Statements by Plan
- Upload Plan documents securely and request information via the web portal
- Review notifications regarding your Plan benefits
Please note: in order to register, and due to the high-level security features of the site, it is required that the information entered upon registration match the current information on file with the Plan office.
If you need assistance with registering, please contact AMO Plans by . Please DO NOT include Social Security Numbers, home addresses or other personal identifying information in your message.